Digital Marketing Intern
Distilled, a global digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York and Seattle, is looking for smart, motivated, and passionate marketing intern to join its team in London!
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will learn how to conduct the research required to derive strategic insights for digital marketing campaigns as well as tracking and measuring results. Your time will be split between assisting with work on active client accounts and one individual project. This combination of work will allow you to move forward with agency experience and a tangible project to put down on your CV.
After a period of training with your manager, your day to day tasks may include:
- Auditing technical SEO and content
- Conducting keyword research
- Reviewing site architecture
- Diagnosing basic HTML, CSS, SQL, or PHP code issues
- Supporting digital influencer and PR campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of monthly client reporting
- Attending sales/client calls
- Researching the market landscape for new leads
- Brainstorming ideas for new and current accounts
- Writing blog posts for the Distilled website
- A self-motivated personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Passion for digital marketing
- Knowledge of how websites work from a search engine’s perspective
- Be within one year of graduating a university or a recent graduate
- Able to work up to 35 hours per week - our program is a paid internship
Bonus points for:
- Strong knowledge of how websites work from a search engine’s perspective
- Experience using PHP, Python, or similar technologies to build applications or automate tasks
- Experience with Google AdWords or Analytics
- Marketing, business, or computer science backgrounds
- This internship will run from June to August 2018 (approximately: 12 weeks). We are happy to adjust the timing to fit your university's summer schedule.
Should you move forward through our interview process, you can expect:
- Individual screening calls to be held February - March.
- A group Interview will be held in March. To be eligible for our internship, you must be able to attend the group interview.